Wednesday, January 11, 2012

よっしゃ!がんばるぞ!(Translation: Bravado, I Haz Eet)

Yo, people!

...

...

...

Yeah, remember when I said I'd either finish November with 50,000 words or die trying? Well, apparently, I'm writing this from beyond the grave. (World's first ghostly blogger? Is there an award for that? 'Cause that would be AWESOME.)

Anyway. I want to say I have new resolve, y'know, new year and all that, but... quite frankly, I'm the same old me, with the same old bad habits. Which probably will result in the same old lame writing productivity.

That doesn't mean, though, that I'm giving up. I'm still alive, still stubbornly insisting I'll be a real, professional writer someday, and most importantly, I'm still insane. So--I'm going to give it my all again, this year. Even though my "all" isn't all that different from my "this looks like half-baked but I assure you I tried".

Ay, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment