Saturday, September 5, 2009

Psychopathic Trends

In the past two months, I've started several stories featuring psychopaths. One story features two psychopaths, both of whom think they're vampires. One story technically features a sociopath, but for the purpose of this post, I'm lumping psychopaths and sociopaths into the same little category. I've gotten a few ideas for shorter works that also feature crazies in one form or another.

I'm also, apparently, cursed. My creative writing teacher gave us a prompt the other day wherein she effectively had us draw a character type out of a hat and try to flesh out a character that fits the type. Guess what I drew? A psychopath.

Oy, oy, oy.

It started with the guy who thought he was a vampire. Then another one joined the party. And they just kept stacking up.

Sometimes I worry about my state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment